Welcome to 2016!
Here are my resolutions for this year.
- I am going to watch a new movie each week. For years I have been buying movies and then not watching them so this year I plan on watching one new movie per week. Yes, this will cut into my reading time but it will be worth it.
- My second resolution links into my first. I plan on dispensing my books. I am a book (and film) hoarder. Well this year, once I have read a book and subsequently watched a movie, I plan on dispensing them to my friends. This is unless it is something I have really loved. Downsizing is the key.
- I want to get to 50% on NetGalley. I didn’t reach the target I set last year (40% – I got to 39% so close!) but I am going to try my hardest to achieve this. Wish me luck!
- I will also be partaking in the 2016 Reading Challenge.
- I will blog more and in turn read more blog posts from others.
This year I plan on having a few themed months. I’m going to have French February and Music March so keep your eyes peeled.
Let me know your resolutions
Hope 2016 is bookish and boss!